North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL) is the state-owned electricity distribution company in Bihar. It supplies electricity to over 10 million customers in the state.
As a user of NBPDCL, it is important to know how to pay your bill on time and avoid late payment fees. Here are 10 things you need to know about NBPDCL bill payment:
- The due date for your NBPDCL bill is printed on the bill. You must pay your bill by the due date to avoid late payment fees.
- The late payment fee for NBPDCL bills is Rs. 50 per day. This means that if you pay your bill after the due date, you will be charged Rs. 50 for each day that your bill is late.
- You can pay your NBPDCL bill online, by phone, in person, or through the mail. The easiest way to pay your bill is online. You can also pay your bill by phone, in person, or through the mail.
- To pay your bill online, you will need to create an account on the Bajaj Finserv website. Once you have created an account, you can login and pay your bill using a credit card, debit card, or e-wallet.
- To pay your bill by phone, you will need to call the NBPDCL customer service number. The customer service representative will be able to help you pay your bill over the phone.
- To pay your bill in person, you can go to any NBPDCL payment center. You can find a payment center near you by using the NBPDCL website or app.
- To pay your bill through the mail, you can mail a check or money order to the NBPDCL billing address. The billing address is printed on your bill.
- If you are unable to pay your bill by the due date, you should contact NBPDCL as soon as possible. You may be able to make arrangements to pay your bill later.
- If you do not pay your bill, your power may be disconnected. NBPDCL will send you a disconnection notice before your power is disconnected.
- If your power is disconnected, you will need to pay your bill in full plus a reconnection fee to have your power restored. The reconnection fee is Rs. 1000.
By following these tips, you can pay your NBPDCL bill on time and avoid late payment fees.
Here are some additional tips for paying your NBPDCL bill:
- Set up automatic payments so that your bill is paid automatically each month.
- Keep track of your bill due dates so that you don’t forget to pay your bill.
- If you are struggling to pay your bill, contact NBPDCL to see if you qualify for financial assistance.